Monday, 14 November 2011

Aspirations

And so the countdown officially begins! I have two weeks left living in Italy before I return home permanently. Quite often when I am detached from the hum drum routine and everyday monotony of life, I am able to revaluate where I am in life and where I actually want to be. So with not being held down by work, bills and other commitments I am able to remind myself what my dreams are, what my  goals are. Instead of putting barriers in the way and making excuses such as time limitations and cost involved, I am going to list my short term aspirations here and make sure to find a way to make them happen.


Learn ballet
Get graded on drums
Learn Italian proficiently 
Learn guitar (once and for all!)
Start fashion business



        Fashion design, dress created from CD cases 2005 - Dana Camm

1 comment:

  1. Gosh that person in the picture is a delight!

    ReplyDelete